COVID-19 update 2

Dear Colleagues

Due to recent development and international restrictions regarding the COVID-19 crisis, the September meeting has been canceled.

We are looking to reschedule the meeting, however we need to await these restrictions to be raised to be able to set a new date.

For those who already registered for the September meeting, we can refund the tickets in case of definitive cancellation or when you are unable to attend the rescheduled meeting.

Abstracts submitted for the September meeting will automatically be considered for a new meeting and can always be withdrawn if necessary.

With regards,

The organizing committee

COVID-19 update

Dear colleagues,

We have been receiving numerous inquiries regarding the COVID-19 infections in the Netherlands and its effect on our symposium.

The organization is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and will comply to our national and regional regulations to contain the viral outbreak. At this point in time, cancellation of the symposium has not been topic of debate.

Of course, we do understand that some of you might hesitate to register for the symposium in this current epidemic phase. For this reason, we will extend the early bird registration deadline till the 1st of June.

In the meantime, we continue our preparations to compile a high-level scientific program, including invited lectures, in-depth sessions and submitted work of our attendees. Until further notice, the deadline for abstract submission remains the 1st of April.

New insights on COVID-19 regarding our symposium and deadline updates will be posted on this website.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Rotterdam,

The Organizing Committee