We encourage the submission of structured abstracts for the symposium. Unfortunately not all abstracts can be accepted for an oral or poster presentation. Therefore our scientific committee will make a selection of the abstracts based on: clinical relevance, originality and scientific quality.
To allow for careful consideration of all abstract, the deadline for submission is set the 1st of April 2020. We aim to decide on acceptance of the abstracts before the 1st of June 2020.
When your abstract is accepted for an oral or poster presentation, we request at least one of the (co-)authors to enroll in the symposium. If this condition is not met, we will withdraw your abstract.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstract should be structured (Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion) and max. 500 words
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the symposium reader exactly as submitted
- Review your abstract and check for typographical and spelling errors, coherence and technical content.
- Conflicts of interest must be stated in the abstract if present