COVID-19 update 2

Dear Colleagues

Due to recent development and international restrictions regarding the COVID-19 crisis, the September meeting has been canceled.

We are looking to reschedule the meeting, however we need to await these restrictions to be raised to be able to set a new date.

For those who already registered for the September meeting, we can refund the tickets in case of definitive cancellation or when you are unable to attend the rescheduled meeting.

Abstracts submitted for the September meeting will automatically be considered for a new meeting and can always be withdrawn if necessary.

With regards,

The organizing committee

3 thoughts on “COVID-19 update 2

  • April 21, 2020 at 8:31 am
    Permalink

    Dear organisation committee,
    Ik haven not registered yet but when teh new meeting is planned i want to register.
    Can you sed me an email when the registration for the new dateis open?

    Reply
  • August 12, 2020 at 12:27 pm
    Permalink

    Graag zou ik mijn inschrijf kosten (€200,-) terug ontvangen nu het symposium niet door gaat.
    Mijn bankrekeningnr: NL91 INGB 0003 5715 71 tnv F.J. van Hoof – van Leussen.
    Met vriendelijke groet,
    Rita van Hoof.

    Reply
    • August 12, 2020 at 2:07 pm
      Permalink

      Beste Rita van Hoof,

      Wij zijn inderdaad de terugbetaling aan het regelen voor iedereen.

      U kunt hierover een mail verwachten.

      Met vriendelijk groet, Martijn Baas

      Reply

Leave a Reply to Rita van Hoof- van Leussen Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *