COVID-19 update 2

Dear Colleagues

Due to recent development and international restrictions regarding the COVID-19 crisis, the September meeting has been canceled.

We are looking to reschedule the meeting, however we need to await these restrictions to be raised to be able to set a new date.

For those who already registered for the September meeting, we can refund the tickets in case of definitive cancellation or when you are unable to attend the rescheduled meeting.

Abstracts submitted for the September meeting will automatically be considered for a new meeting and can always be withdrawn if necessary.

With regards,

The organizing committee

One thought on “COVID-19 update 2

  • April 21, 2020 at 8:31 am
    Permalink

    Dear organisation committee,
    Ik haven not registered yet but when teh new meeting is planned i want to register.
    Can you sed me an email when the registration for the new dateis open?

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *